Thursday, September 27, 2007

Project Runway: Meet the Cast of Season 4!

My wish is Bravo's command! Not only do we now know that Project Runway will be returning November 14th, but Bravo has provided us with photos and detailed bios of all the new cast members. Based on looks alone, it seems like we've got a new Jay, a new Jeffrey, and... a Sweet P. Right. Although I'm sure the bios are inflated just a tad, we have some pretty fancy resumes! Elisa and Rami, in particular, come with impressive backgrounds.

The contestants vary in age from 21 to 46. We also appear to have at least a couple of self-taught designers, and at least one whose experience lies predominantly in menswear. And the designers as a group seem to be very into Alexander McQueen and boots. Hmm.

Looks like a great, highly-skilled (mostly) group, at any rate. Mark November 14th on your calendar, people. Or, just brace yourself for the onslaught of Bravo promos that won't let up until November 14th. I can't wait!

5 comments:

Vance said...

FINALLY!!!

Liz said...

I KNOW, RIGHT?!

Anonymous said...

I think Jack rocks. Well, at least he seems cool and fairly humble for being such a stud.

Liz said...

Agreed, Patricia. I also really respect that he's open about his HIV-positive status. That definitely takes guts.

Anonymous said...

yay I can't wait! :-D