Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Clone High: Finally on DVD!

Today marks a monumental occasion in my life, and hopefully yours: Clone High, the hysterical animated series about a high school of cloned historical figures, is finally available on DVD! MTV didn't even air the entire first (and only) season, which is a tragedy in and of itself, but you can now, at last, watch the whole thing the way it was meant to be watched (i.e., not a fuzzy bootlegged version on your campus's filesharing network).

For the unfamiliar, Clone High is awesome. And hilarious. And extremely quotable. ("I like my humping like I like my martinis: dry.") And features much of the Scrubs cast's vocal talents, as well as Bill Lawrence's creative genius and many awesome guest stars. ("Staaaamooooooos!") Amazon is out of stock right now, so it's not super-easy for a Christmas gift, but it's still perfect strike-surviving material! So what are you waiting for?

0 comments: