Thursday, May 17, 2007

Veronica Mars: Well, nuts.

Damn! I guess that's it for Veronica Mars. Stupid CW. I'd boycott, but I'm somehow addicted to the skinny bitches (and the one fat one*) on America's Next Top Model. Shut up--it's a schadenfreude thing.

Happily for me, I still have 2/3 of a season left on my DVR! That's right--I'm that far behind on VM. Once I missed a few episodes to watch House, there was no getting caught up. And this way, I'll be watching "fresh" episodes while the rest of you suckers cry over the stale leftovers of the last great teen drama on television. (Incidentally, my summer will also be spent getting caught up on Heroes.)

So what does this mean for the CW? Have they completely given up on any critical acclaim? Is it going to be all Pussycat Dolls, all the time? Frankly, I don't care. Hear me now, CW: You are dead to me. Except for Wednesday nights at 8.

*No, not seriously.

0 comments: