Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Andy Barker, P.I.: Good news and bad news...

Okay, I lied. I only have bad news for Andy Barker, P.I. It's out. Gone. Cancelled. Too bad, too sad.

No, really, it IS too bad (and too sad). It was a funny show, and I'm really sorry it's gone. It's hard out there for an original, creative sitcom. Especially one starring Andy Richter. And I couldn't hope for good sitcom news twice in one week.

...Or could I? For with the death of Andy Barker comes a reprieve for another, much more beloved sitcom: Scrubs is back on the schedule sooner than expected! It'll be taking over Andy Barker's spot at 9:30 on Thursdays starting April 19th. Sweetness. You knock me down, NBC, just to bring me back up again. Of course, you could actually give 30 Rock and Scrubs consistent timeslots rather than flipping them all over the damn place, but who's complaining?

You can see Andy Barker's final two episodes this Saturday from 8-9.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just thought I would belatedly note that actually Scrubs took over the 9:30 slot last night.