Monday, October 08, 2007

On the Glowy Box: 3-day weekends rock!

Small confession: I didn't watch much TV this weekend.

Watched this Weekend:
Ugly Betty: From Thursday. I could watch this show all the live long day. It's got the perfect combination of humor, loveable and love-to-hate-able characters, and drama both moving and over the top. I love Justin as an intern at Mode, and I'm thrilled to see Henry back in the picture again. (Yes, partly so I can gaze at him dreamily. Shut up.) I'm so scared for Betty's dad, though! Oh, and I really, really want a roof full of smashable mannequins. That looked incredibly therapeutic to me.

Will Watch or DVR Tonight:
(Descriptions from Zap2it.com's TV listings)

How I Met Your Mother: Two beautiful women show Ted that they are very attracted to him; the gang helps Ted realize that bad luck does not always come in threes. CBS, 8 PM.

Chuck: Chuck needs the help of Morgan and the Nerd Herd to prove that he is ready to become the store's assistant manager; Sara and John force Chuck to go under cover for his first real spy mission. NBC, 8 PM.

Heroes: Upon his return to New York, Suresh finds a previously undiscovered painting that foretells the death of someone close to him; Claire and H.R.G. pursue their own agendas; Maya uses her deadly abilities to free Alejandro from a Mexican prison. NBC, 9 PM.

The Bachelor: Brad takes six of the bachelorettes to the circus; one of the women wears many jewels on a one-on-one date in San Francisco; Brad asks his identical twin brother for some assistance. ABC, 9:30 PM.

And it's back to the grind... And by "grind," I mean totally awesome (and occasionally trashy) TV goodness. I love fall!

0 comments: