Friday, December 15, 2006

The Amazing Race: More All-Stars Team Spoilers

If you've read the title of this post and are continuing to read, I'm taking that as tacit spoiler consent, because I did warn you. So anyway, two more teams have been identified, thanks to the message boards (Warning: Do not click on the link if you only want to know who is racing, and not how they fare). They are Danny and Oswald (season 2) and Dustin and Kandice (season 10). Really? Dustin and Kandice? All-stars? Why do I get the feeling that someone on the race staff really wants them to win the whole thing? The boards also mention a team they call "Eric and Danielle," which confused me completely until I read that Eric (of "and Jeremy") and Danielle (of "and Dani") started dating after season 9, so that's our first hybrid team. This brings the total number of teams that we know about to ten: Bill/Joe, Danny/Oswald, Jill/John Vito, Colin/Christie, Mirna/Charla, Rob/Amber, Uchenna/Joyce, Eric/Danielle, David/Mary, and Dustin/Kandice. If I had to guess, I'd say that there's at least one more team out there, but I'm not looking up any more spoilers, because I don't want to know how the race ends. It would be like ruining Christmas morning.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Jon and Kris! Jon and Kris! Jon and Kris! They had better be the other team, that's all I'm sayin'.

Lori said...

I hope so! So far their season (6) and season 4 are unrepresented, so they could very well be in it.