Friday, December 22, 2006

Finally, a Show That Doesn't Hurt Mother Earth

Do you miss Ed Begley, Jr. on Veronica Mars? Sure, we all do. Even though we haven't seen an episode without him yet. It's just the idea that we'll never see the cheerfully student-hating dean again, you know? Anyway, Ed has moved on to his very own "docu-soap" show on HGTV, which focuses on his environmental activism. Watch him tool around in his tiny car, powered by his own sense of self-satisfaction! Uh, electricity. That's what I meant. But I kid Ed, because he's one of the few celebrities who really deserves his own show, and this one isn't going to be of the tired "look how drunk I am" variety of celebrity reality shows (Britney and Anna). No, it'll be more "look how green I am," and in these times, there's nothing wrong with that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Ed Begley Jr. I don't agree with his politics, but I respect him for acting as he believes, and not just spouting at the mouth, like Robert Redford and Barbara Streisand.