Wednesday, December 06, 2006

American Idol to Other Shows: I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

NBC has already moved Friday Night Lights to the relative safety of an 8 PM Wednesday timeslot in anticipation of American Idol's return. Now, ABC is moving Lost to 10 PM on Wednesdays for the same reason.

I guess props are due to NBC and ABC for protecting quality dramas, but isn't it sort of embarrassing that good shows need to dive out of the way of American Idol in order to succeed? If this keeps up, I'll be forced to watch American Idol this year because the only other things on at that time will be game shows and people eating bugs! Or I suppose I could read a book or something...desperate times, right?

Aw, who am I kidding? I'd probably watch American Idol even without the lack of competition in that timeslot. Sigh. Paula is just such a funny drunk!

0 comments: