Thursday, October 26, 2006

24: Day 6

If you're like me, and you can't wait for Jack Bauer to have another really bad day, there's good news. Fox has released a trailer for season six of 24, and, for the first time, it looks like the terrorist plot is not just frightening, but frighteningly realistic. America, it seems, has been hit by concerted attacks in separate cities. I can imagine this happening more readily than I can an attack of Sentox nerve gas or a nuclear missile hitting Los Angeles, so I'm interested to see how it's going to play out. Especially because, to save us all, Jack Bauer! Must! Die! But we know that's not going to happen... right?

What I still can't wrap my mind around is Chloe, all dressed up like an executive, with a pantsuit and season four Michelle hair. Is she in charge of CTU now? How many people had to die for that to happen?

0 comments: