Thursday, November 22, 2007

On the Glowy Box: Happy Slapsgiving!

I've got two tasty vegan pies in the oven, and I'm ready to stuff myself silly (before watching Grey's Anatomy of course, 'cause I'm just that dedicated to you, fair readers).

Last Night:
Pushing Daisies: Okay, so now Emerson and Olive are fighting it out for the spot of my favorite character. It's such a tough call! Tough detective who knits and makes pop-up books in his spare time vs. tough (and singing!) romantic who helps someone else's eccentric aunts in her spare time. I'm still leaning towards Olive, but it's a close one! And how impressive is this show at coming up with crazy ways for people to die? I mean, an exploding scratch-'n-sniff book? Really? That might just be pure genius. That said, I kind of wish it had been a Thanksgiving episode. I mean, the dude runs a pie shop! It would've been so easy!

America's Next Top Model: Those Covergirl commercials have been the downfall of many a prospective Top Model. Read my full recap here.

Project Runway: SJP!!!!1 Read my full recap here.

Tonight:
Ugly Betty: A Wilhelmina-induced crisis causes everyone to scramble to re-create an issue by deadline; Daniel and Betty try to break the wild-child cover girl (Eliza Dushku) out of rehab for a re-shoot; Alexis tries to charm the printer into extending their time. ABC, 8 PM.

Grey's Anatomy: An ambulance crash endangers the lives of the paramedics involved; Bailey treats a patient who refuses her help; Ava returns for Alex and meets his other girlfriend. ABC, 9 PM.

Enjoy your Slapsgiving!

0 comments: