Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Nurse that hangover with a marathon!

Happy New Year! (And yeah, you should be jealous of my super-sweet clip art. Thanks, Google images!) If you spent last night drinking and carousing (as well you should have), you'll be in need of some serious couch time today.

Thus, I present a semi- (but probably not entirely) comprehensive list of New Year's marathons that obliging cable channels are running for your hangover-nursing enjoyment. In decreasing order of the likelihood I'd get sucked into them:

  • America's Next Top Model - VH1 - Until tomorrow night
  • Monk - USA - Until 4 AM
  • One Tree Hill - Soap - Until midnight
  • Twilight Zone - Sci Fi - Until 6 AM
  • Biggest Loser - Bravo - Until 8 PM
  • Dirty Jobs - Discovery - Until 3 AM
  • CSI: Miami - A&E - Until 8 PM
  • Made - MTV - Until 8 PM
  • Law and Order - TNT - Until 11 PM
  • The PJs - TV One - Until 6 AM
  • Beverly Hillbillies - TV Land - Until 9 PM
  • Shows about animals attacking - Spike TV - Until 6:30 PM
  • Cops - G4 - Until 2 AM
  • Trick My Truck - CMT - 2 PM until 2 AM
Enjoy, and don't forget to drink plenty of water!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Woo hoo! The PJs I didn't know that still came on anywhere.

Liz said...

Not only did I not realize The PJs was still in syndication--I didn't realize they ever made enough episodes to air it all day and night!