Wednesday, January 02, 2008

On the Glowy Box: I'm sick of applesauce

'Tis the season for me to have the stomach flu. LAME. (Not lame: Watching all my favorite old X-Files episodes. Somewhat lame: How many of the lines I can still recite in my head. Yeah, I used to be kind of obsessed with the show. Shut up.) Aaaanyway, I thought I'd just check in, say "hey," and point out that there's a new Project Runway tonight! So...

Tonight:
Project Runway: The designers are challenged to grab everything they can from the "Hershey's Times Square" store to construct their next design. 10 PM, Bravo.

Yaaaay for new episodes of stuff besides Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency! Oh, and you should definitely head over to TiFaux to check out their list of the Top 5 and Bottom 5 TV deaths of 2007 if you've got some time to kill between now and 10 PM. I especially enjoyed the symbolic spot reserved for Pushing Daisies. (I miss you, Pushing Daisies!)

2 comments:

Vance said...

Man, is everyone sick?

yeah, the good news is, I'm catching up on the cable shows we didn't get here in Canada, like Greek (uh, loved it) and Burn Notice (so fun!)... and uh... Real World Austin (I don't know. It makes me feel better to see other people sicker in the head than me).

Get better!

Liz said...

Thanks! Yeah, like I said, 'tis the season--hope you feel better too...

I definitely enjoyed Greek over the summer (especially Dale and, um, Eppy? The adorable slacker frat guy), and I LOVED Burn Notice (Bruce Campbell!!!). I can't really speak to Real World Austin other than to judge you a little. ;)

Next up for me: Re-watching Flight of the Conchords, since I got the DVDs for Christmas.