Monday, September 04, 2006

Lori: My TV Philosophy

Now that Liz has introduced herself to you, I should probably do the same. So here's what you need to know:

  • I love random, off-the-wall comedies (NewsRadio, Scrubs, Futurama)
  • My favorite dramas have great characters and (cheap) thrills (24, Alias), but I've been known to watch procedurals (CSI).
  • And only the finest reality shows for me (The Amazing Race, Project Runway)

Of course, I have to qualify that last one by saying that, up until now, I have watched America's Next Top Model. Which is not quality, but it is entertainment. This season, I'm boycotting it. As a writer myself, I can't support a show that denies its writers basic benefits and brings in scabs to replace them (go here for an excellent interview with one of the writers in which he explains their position).

That's a general overview. You'll learn more about my likes and dislikes through my posts.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least I agree with your comedy choices.